“When your work is your hobby, you’ll never work a day in your life. I’ve been practicing my hobby – educating people – since 1983.”Wim Grommen
Traditional Web Developer Boot Camp
The Developing OutSystems Web Applications Boot Camp is an onsite or remote 5-day instructor-led course that introduces students to traditional web application development with OutSystems. The course covers the fundamentals of developing responsive web applications, such as data modeling, business logic, UI design, screen lifecycle and much more, with a very focused hands-on experience in the OutSystems Development Environment.
By the end of the week you will be able to start developing your own traditional web applications.
Also, you’ll be able to take a shot at the Associate Traditional Web Developer certification for free!
What will you learn?
The fundamentals of traditional web development in OutSystems and how they can be applied in building responsive web applications. You will learn how to:
- Create your data model;
- Visually build your business logic;
- Create amazing user interfaces;
- Efficiently manage the screen lifecycle;
- … and much more.
Who should attend?
This course is targeted to:
- Developers who are either new to OutSystems, or have limited experience with the platform, and want to learn about traditional web application development with OutSystems.
- Architects and project managers who need to better understand how OutSystems delivers traditional web applications.
For this course, attendees should have some knowledge of relational databases, basic programming concepts (not specific to any language), and basic web technologies.
Price per person
€ 3.100,- (excluding VAT)
Duration of this course
Dates not (yet) available / On request
Share this training
Related training courses
- Front-end Developer Boot Camp
- Base Architecture Boot Camp
- Reactive Developer Boot Camp
- Platform Ops Boot Camp
- Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler
- Data modeling with ERM
- Advanced Traditional Web Developer Boot Camp
- Mobile for OutSystems Developers
- Professional Scrum Master Training
- Professional Scrum Product Owner Training