General course conditions
The following conditions apply to all courses, workshops and other training courses given by Transfer Solutions Education Ltd. The training courses are given at Transfer Solutions Education or, if agreed to, at the customer’s location.
Registration for one or multiple courses takes place by filling out the registration form on the website.
After Transfer Solutions Education Ltd has received the registration, your specified contact will receive a confirmation of registration at least one week prior to the start date of the course. Included are directions to our facility.
Billing and Payment
Invoices must be paid within thirty days of the invoice date. If the fee has not been credited to the account within the set term, Transfer Solutions Education Ltd can charge interest, with a minimum of 1% per month. This interest will be charged from the day on which the payment was due until the day the payment has been completed. Transfer Solutions Education cannot charge cumulative interest. Transfer Solutions Education can also charge all costs incurred such as administration costs, and other inter- and extrajudicial costs.
Cancellation, substitution, no-show
- Canceling a course registration can only be done in a written statement. The name of the student, the relevant course and the date of commencement must be stated.
- In case of cancellation, the following rules apply:
- In case of cancellation up to three weeks prior to the start date of the respective course, an administration fee of 50 euros will be charged
- In case of cancellation between one and three weeks prior to the start of the course, twenty percent of the total course price will be charged
- In case of cancellation within a week prior to the start of the course, the full price will be charged. This also applies when the cancellation has not been (correctly) communicated or in case of a no-show.
- If a student cannot partake in the course, he / she may appoint a substitute. The same rules apply to this substitute.
- Rescheduling a course registration to a later time is possible, so long as this is reported in writing up to two weeks prior to the start of the course. Otherwise, the cancellation rules apply.
- Transfer Solutions Education has the right to cancel a course up to one week prior to the start. This will be confirmed in writing. Transfer Solutions Education is not liable for costs or damages the participant or his organization suffers as a result of the cancellation.
The course material is included in the price. Transfer Solutions Education Ltd retains all ownership over the course material. Copying of the material is strictly forbidden without the explicit permission of Transfer Solutions Education Ltd.
Transfer Solutions Education Ltd does not provide certification or exam guarantees.