ODC Developer Boot Camp
The ODC Developer Boot Camp is an onsite, or on request remote, 5-day instructor-led course that introduces students to ODC Web and Mobile development in OutSystems Developer Cloud (ODC). The course covers developing fundamentals such as data modeling, business logic, UI design, screen lifecycle and much more, with a very focused hands-on experience in ODC.
By the end of the week, you will be able to start developing your own web and mobile applications. Also, you’ll be able to take a shot at the ODC Associate Developer certification for free!
What will you learn?
The fundamentals of web and mobile development in ODC and how to create your very first OutSystems app. You will learn how to:
- Create your data model;
- Visually build your business logic;
- Create amazing user interfaces;
- Efficiently manage the screen lifecycle;
- … and much more.
What’s the agenda?
- Intro to the Course
- Introduction to OutSystems Apps
- Modeling Data
- UI Development 101
- Aggregates 101
- Client and Server Logic
- Building List Screens
- Data Relationships
- Advanced Aggregates
- Form Validations
- Building Detail Screens
- Debugging and Monitoring
- Role-based Security
- Blocks and Events
- Client Variables and Settings
- Screen Lifecycle
- Fetching Data on Demand
- Pagination and Sorting
- Final Project
- Optional Modules (SQL Queries, Intro to Integration Studio, Intro to Themes and Styles, …)
- Final Project
- Sample Test
Who should attend?
This course is targeted to:
- Developers who are either new to OutSystems, or have limited experience with the platform, and want to learn about app development with ODC.
- Architects and project managers who need to better understand how OutSystems delivers apps.
For this course, attendees should have some knowledge of relational databases and basic programming concepts (not specific to any language).
Price per person
€ 3.250,- (excluding VAT)
Duration of this course
8 - 12 may 2023
Share this training
Related training courses
- ODC Associate Developer Certification
- Advanced Traditional Web Developer Boot Camp
- Architecture Specialization
- Associate Reactive Developer Certification
- Associate Tech Lead Certification
- Associate Traditional Web Developer Certification
- Base Architecture Boot Camp
- Data modeling with ERM
- Delivery for OutSystems Specialization
- Expert Traditional Web Developer Certification
- Front-end Developer Boot Camp
- Front-End Developer Specialization
- Mobile Developer Specialization
- Mobile for OutSystems Developers Boot Camp
- Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler
- Platform Ops Boot Camp
- Professional DevOps Engineer Certification
- Professional Platform Ops Engineer Certification
- Professional Scrum Master Training
- Professional Scrum Product Owner Training
- Professional Traditional Web Developer Certification
- Reactive Developer Boot Camp
- Security Specialization