“When your work is your hobby, you’ll never work a day in your life. I’ve been practicing my hobby – educating people – since 1983.”Wim Grommen
Reactive Developer Boot Camp
The Reactive Developer Boot Camp is an onsite, or on request remote, 5-day instructor-led course that introduces students to reactive application development with OutSystems. The course covers the fundamentals of developing reactive web and mobile applications, such as data modeling, business logic, UI design, screen lifecycle and much more, with a very focused hands-on experience in the OutSystems Development Environment.
By the end of the week you will be able to start developing your own reactive web and mobile applications.
Also, you’ll be able to take a shot at the om uw Associate Reactive Developer certification for free!
What will you learn?
The fundamentals of reactive web development in OutSystems and how they can be applied in building responsive web applications. You will learn how to:
- Create your data model
- Visually build your business logic
- Create amazing user interfaces
- Efficiently manage the screen lifecycle
- … and much more.
What’s the agenda?
- Intro to the Course
- Introduction to OutSystems Apps
- Client and Server Logic
- Modeling Data
- UI Development 101
- Aggregates 101
- Building List and Detail Screens
- Data Relationships
- Advanced Aggregates
- Form Validations
- Debugging and Monitoring
- Role-based Security
- Blocks and Events
- Client Variables and Site Properties
- Screen Lifecycle
- Fetching Data on Demand
- Pagination and Sorting
- Final Project
- Optional Modules (SQL Queries, Intro to Integration Studio, Intro to Themes and Styles, …)
- Final Project
- Sample Test
Who should attend?
This course is targeted to:
- Developers who are either new to OutSystems, or have limited experience with the platform, and want to learn about reactive application development with OutSystems.
- Architects and project managers who need to better understand how OutSystems delivers reactive applications.
For this course, attendees should have some knowledge of relational databases and basic programming concepts (not specific to any language).
Price per person
€ 3.100,- (excluding VAT)
Duration of this course
15 - 19 august 2022
19 - 23 september 2022
17 - 21 october 2022
21 - 25 november 2022
19 - 23 december 2022
Share this training
This training is also part of
Related training courses
- Front-end Developer Boot Camp
- Base Architecture Boot Camp
- Traditional Web Developer Boot Camp
- Platform Ops Boot Camp
- Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler
- Data modeling with ERM
- Advanced Traditional Web Developer Boot Camp
- Mobile for OutSystems Developers
- Professional Scrum Master Training
- Professional Scrum Product Owner Training