Mobile for OutSystems Developers
The Mobile for OutSystems Developers Boot Camp is an onsite or remote 3-day instructor-led course that introduces OutSystems developers to topics specific to native mobile app development with OutSystems. The course covers some important concepts for any native mobile application, from how to generate your native mobile app, to other relevant topics such as modeling local storage, data synchronization, Cordova plugins and more, with a very focused hands-on experience in the OutSystems Development Environment.
By the end of the week you will be able to expand your own mobile applications and generate a native app that you can use in your device.
What will you learn?
Concepts that are specific to mobile development in OutSystems that will allow you to understand the fundamentals of native and offline app development. You will learn how to:
- Create your local storage data model;
- How to synchronize data between the device and the server
- Develop plugins to use native device capabilities;
- Generate the Android and iOS native app package;
- … and more.
What’s the agenda?
Intro to the Course
Mobile Design Considerations
Native App Generation
Modeling Local Storage Data
Who should attend?
This course is targeted to developers, architects and project managers who are already familiar with reactive web development in OutSystems and want to learn about specific mobile application development with our platform, such as offline scenarios and native capabilities.
Price per person
€ 1.860,- (excluding VAT)
Duration of this course
24 - 26 october 2022
27 - 29 december 2022
Share this training
This training is also part of
Related training courses
- Front-end Developer Boot Camp
- Base Architecture Boot Camp
- Traditional Web Developer Boot Camp
- Reactive Developer Boot Camp
- Platform Ops Boot Camp
- Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler
- Data modeling with ERM
- Advanced Traditional Web Developer Boot Camp
- Professional Scrum Master Training
- Professional Scrum Product Owner Training